1. So king Solomon was king over all Israel.
2. And these were the princes which he had; Azariah the son of Zadok
the priest, 3. Elihoreph and Ahiah, the sons of Shisha, scribes;
Jehoshaphat the son of Ahilud, the recorder.
4. And Benaiah the son of Jehoiada was over the host: and Zadok and
Abiathar were the priests: 5. And Azariah the son of Nathan was over
the officers: and Zabud the son of Nathan was principal officer, and
the king's friend: 6. And Ahishar was over the household: and
Adoniram the son of Abda was over the tribute.
7. And Solomon had twelve officers over all Israel, which provided
victuals for the king and his household: each man his month in a year
8. And these are their names: The son of Hur, in mount Ephraim: 9.