1. After this opened Job his mouth, and cursed his day.
2. And Job spake, and said, 3. Let the day perish wherein I was
born, and the night in which it was said, There is a man child
4. Let that day be darkness; let not God regard it from above,
neither let the light shine upon it.
5. Let darkness and the shadow of death stain it; let a cloud dwell
upon it; let the blackness of the day terrify it.
6. As for that night, let darkness seize upon it; let it not be
joined unto the days of the year, let it not come into the number of
7. Lo, let that night be solitary, let no joyful voice come therein.
8. Let them curse it that curse the day, who are ready to raise up
9. Let the stars of the twilight thereof be dark; let it look for
light, but have none; neither let it see the dawning of the day: 10.