1. Call now, if there be any that will answer thee; and to which of
the saints wilt thou turn? 2. For wrath killeth the foolish man, and
envy slayeth the silly one.
3. I have seen the foolish taking root: but suddenly I cursed his
4. His children are far from safety, and they are crushed in the
gate, neither is there any to deliver them.
5. Whose harvest the hungry eateth up, and taketh it even out of the
thorns, and the robber swalloweth up their substance.
6. Although affliction cometh not forth of the dust, neither doth
trouble spring out of the ground; 7. Yet man is born unto trouble, as
the sparks fly upward.
8. I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause: 9.