1. In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword
shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that
crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.
2. In that day sing ye unto her, A vineyard of red wine.
3. I the LORD do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest any
hurt it, I will keep it night and day.
4. Fury is not in me: who would set the briers and thorns against me
in battle? I would go through them, I would burn them together.
5. Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with
me; and he shall make peace with me.
6. He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall
blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.
7. Hath he smitten him, as he smote those that smote him? or is he
slain according to the slaughter of them that are slain by him? 8.