1. Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul
delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth
judgment to the Gentiles.
2. He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in
3. A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he
not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
4. He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment
in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.
5. Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and
stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which
cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and
spirit to them that walk therein: 6. I the LORD have called thee in
righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give
thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7.