1. For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring
again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, 2. I will also gather all
nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and
will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel,
whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
3. And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an
harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
4. Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all
the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye
recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon
your own head; 5. Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and
have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things: 6. The
children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto
the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.
7. Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold
them, and will return your recompence upon your own head: 8. And I
will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children
of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far
off: for the LORD hath spoken it.
9. Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the
mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: 10.