1. And Moses gathered all the congregation of the children of Israel
together, and said unto them, These are the words which the LORD hath
commanded, that ye should do them.
2. Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall
be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth
work therein shall be put to death.
3. Ye shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations upon the
4. And Moses spake unto all the congregation of the children of
Israel, saying, This is the thing which the LORD commanded, saying,
5. Take ye from among you an offering unto the LORD: whosoever is of
a willing heart, let him bring it, an offering of the LORD; gold, and
silver, and brass, 6. And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine
linen, and goats' hair, 7. And rams' skins dyed red, and badgers'
skins, and shittim wood, 8. And oil for the light, and spices for
anointing oil, and for the sweet incense, 9. And onyx stones, and
stones to be set for the ephod, and for the breastplate.
10. And every wise hearted among you shall come, and make all that
the LORD hath commanded; 11. The tabernacle, his tent, and his
covering, his taches, and his boards, his bars, his pillars, and his
sockets, 12. The ark, and the staves thereof, with the mercy seat,
and the vail of the covering, 13. The table, and his staves, and all
his vessels, and the shewbread, 14. The candlestick also for the
light, and his furniture, and his lamps, with the oil for the light,
15. And the incense altar, and his staves, and the anointing oil,
and the sweet incense, and the hanging for the door at the entering in
of the tabernacle, 16. The altar of burnt offering, with his brasen
grate, his staves, and all his vessels, the laver and his foot, 17.