1. The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired
him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.
2. He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It
will be fair weather: for the sky is red.
3. And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky
is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the
sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 4. A wicked and
adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be
given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them,
5. And when his disciples were come to the other side, they had
forgotten to take bread.
6. Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of
the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
7. And they reasoned among themselves, saying, It is because we have
taken no bread.
8. Which when Jesus perceived, he said unto them, O ye of little
faith, why reason ye among yourselves, because ye have brought no
bread? 9. Do ye not yet understand, neither remember the five
loaves of the five thousand, and how many baskets ye took up? 10.