1. At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is
the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? 2. And Jesus called a little
child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, 3. And said,
Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little
children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
4. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child,
the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name
6. But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in
me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his
neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
7. Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that
offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! 8.