1. Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you
2. Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb
idols, even as ye were led.
3. Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the
Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that
Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
4. Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
6. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God
which worketh all in all.
7. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to
8. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another
the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 9. To another faith by the
same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 10.