1. Don't come - (Ps. 42:4).
2. If you come, come late - (Ps. 84:10).
3. If too wet or too dry, too hot or too cold, don't think of coming - (Ps. 122:1).
4. Don't take a front seat; people might think you conceited.
5. Come bound to find fault - (Ps. 100:4).
6. Don't pray or sing - (l Cor. 14:15).
7. Don't attend the prayer meeting - (Acts 3: 1).
8. Don't offer to shake hands or speak to strangers; people might think you bold - (Heb. 13:9).
9. Never invite anyone to come with you to the meetings - (John 1:41).
10. Don't give your hard earned money - (l Cor. 16:2).
11. Try to run the Assembly, and be sure to accuse others, who seek to help, of being bosses - (Eccl. 9:10).
12. Never speak to people about Christ, you might offend them (James 5:20).
13. Take no interest in Sunday school work - (Matt. 18:4).
14. Don't help to clean or take care of the Hall, but keep your own homes looking nice - (Haggai 1:4).
15. When everything is working harmoniously try to stir up something that will engender strife - (James 3:14-16).
16. Don't try to live godly at home or in the workshop, someone might accuse you of being a Pharisee.